I started using iWhite Korea Nose Pack during my college days. I was quite excited about it, especially when I found out that there’s solution to my comedone problem.
At first I was hesitant to use nose strips during that time as I was young and afraid that the more the dirt pulled out, the worst they occur the next time. However, my skin eventually became visually unpleasant (maybe due to the pollution—Manila, hello.) and I got into that point that I couldn’t stand the sight of my nose anymore. So then I decided to use iWhite Korea Nose Pack since it’s affordable and available at South Star Drugstore near our village.
Well, I have to say, after my first ever use, I finally figured out why my sister went all crazy about this Nose Pack.
iWhite Korea Nose Pack is really affordable compared to other nose strips available in Watsons, specifically. I do believe that this product is way cooler than other peel-off types in the market, including strip off versions as well, due to the following reasons:
1. Formulation. It automatically gives you that refreshing and cooling effect, upon application. This might sound unnecessary, but applying nose pack every single time makes me feel refreshed and relaxed. Plus, I do like the color–it just simply makes me trust the product all the more, aesthetically speaking. There are other peel off nose packs that come in darker hues and they all look unpleasant to me.
2. Smell. I like the smell. Sure, it does give a hint of glue scent, but I don’t mind.
3. Price. Yes! It is affordable. A sachet costs Php18, which is good for 2-3 uses. Its 50ml tube is available at Php 199. For students, hear me out—this is going to be your must-have, believe me. I understand the trouble of getting blackheads time and again.
4. Effectiveness. Well, I just get so giddy whenever I see the dirt all pulled out. Who wouldn’t?
5. Ingredients. It is infused with:
- Mulberry Root Extract that actually lightens the face—no wonder why I get clearer and lighter skin after use. Also, I noticed that my skin became a bit radiantly pinkish.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract that rejuvenates skin cells and improves skin elasticity.
Well, I can go on forever enumerating nice things about this product, but there’s one thing that I don’t quite like: its messy application.
Recommendation: Yes, I highly recommend this product, especially to those who are experiencing stubborn comedone problems for quite too long already.
I am glad that we have such a nice Nose Pack from a Korean company here in the Philippines. I got to say, this one is for the books!